Prosperity Fellowship

Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group. This blog is my rendition of what I do to the families.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Round 4: Schurzenjager


Round 4: Schurzenjager

Last Visit: The last visit to the Schurzenjager household found Sandra Profitt and Benjamin Long-Schurzenjager getting married...and lots of adopting going on. Sandra Profitt-Schurzenjager's LTW is to marry off six kids. Last blog entry found her capping off adopting the 6th child, and Original Schurzenjager Heidi leaving for University. Here we go.

Look at the neighborhood moniker pic there. Elise the brunette has blue blocks on her head. I guess her downloaded earrings don't work any more. lol Also, in the last blog entry I said I had an Elise and an Elsie. Nah. I must have had a senior moment at age 48. Both of the girls are named Elise. So it is brunette or blonde Elise. Heh. That is how I keep track of them in my notes.

Well, there are only three kids in the picture out of the original 6 Sandra adopted. That means three of them have moved on to Uni. Here is everything that happened before they went. Well, Angel went last round. So Sullivan and Sierra went this round.



This round is all about growing up and relatonships. Here Sullivan helps younger brother Andrew learn how to study. Notice Sandra keeps a back seat to all the unpleasantness of actually raising the children. She lets somebody else do that. Benjamin is standing there chomping at the bit wishing he could have gotten to Andrew first before Sullivan did. Ahhh... I love Knowledge Sims. They are so easy to play.


Sierra and Sullivan got after school jobs because they needed the scholarship money. Sandra is there to welcome the two goldmines...errr...I mean kids home from work. This picture is especially good because it shows both of the kids got job promotions and became Over Achievers. I don't ever recall seeing the Over Achiever Icon before above somebody's head, after playing the game for what...a couple of years?


I liked it so well I got another shot of it. Hehehe. It sparkles so pretty. Lynn tells me it has been in the game all along. Gad.


Andrew Profitt
Aspiration: Popularity
LTW: To become a Celebrity Chef

Ah. It is a birthday night. Andrew as grown up to a fine example of a strapping young man. Good looking!


Ah. Brunette Elise has an A report card...who does she run to with it? Not Sandra...her adoptive mom. She runs to fun and interesting Benjamin! LOLOL I think these kids know something about Sandra!


Elise Profitt
Aspiration: Family
LTW: To Graduate 3 Kids from College

Next to grow up was Elise. Blonde Elise.


Elise Schurzenjager
Aspiration: Family
LTW: To Graduate 3 Kids from College.

Next it was Brunette Elise. Gad. The two Elsies even have the same aspiration, and the same LTW. The only thing different about them is their last name. hehehe

My next thought was to start trying to match up the two Elises and Andrew before they went to Uni. I already have Sullivan matched up with Bria Busto, and I am thinking maybe Sierra with Michael Profitt. We'll see about that one. So, everytime a teen came walking by the house, or they brought somebody home on the bus with them, that person got invited into the house.


Woah. Here is Andrew and Mean Janie Jenkins. They actually have chemistry! Unlike when Janie came home with Keith Yessam last round. Oy Vey! I have been trying ever since to find anyone at all that had even one bolt with Janie...and I finally found somebody. hehehe Andrew Profitt. I don't recall right now if they have one or two. But a little magic with Re-Nu-Yu Porta Chug helped. Looks like a match to me.


Janie was even Andrew's 10th best friend. That is important to Pop Sims, you know.


Here Blonde Elise finds Keith Yessam to be really hot. hehehe They are flirting back and forth.


Here Mean Janie Jenkins's Alien brother Jonah finds the backrubs that Elise hands out to be really nice.


Elise's first kiss with Keith.....


And here she is falling in crush with Jonah. So who is with whom? It seems like the camera was really friendly to Blonde Elise. Not many of Brunette Elise. At any rate...I am slippin' a cog right at this minute. I can't remember which Elise I hooked up with which guy. Jonah and Elise? Or Keith and Elise? LOL I guess I won't figger it out until I play the Jenkins and Yessam houses. I didn't write it down!!! I do remember feelin' bewildered with Mean Janie Jenkins got the snot slapped out of her by Keith Yessam (who just happened to be there at the Schurzenjager house) when she snuck a kiss with Andrew. Then I remembered. Even though Keith and Janie didn't have any chemistry, and she had turned him down for a kiss last round, he didn't like her kissin' on someone else. lol


Poor Benjamin stargazed every night has he has done since I moved him into a house, and he has not gotten abducted. I am so hoping for his sake.


Sullivan leaving for University, and right after him, Sierra left for Uni as well. She didn't get into the same taxi with him 'cuz she was mezmerized by a painting in the house..


OOhhh...BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!!!!


One great thing did happen for Ben. He got promoted. :)

POINTS this round: TOC and LTW for Benjamin - Mad Scientist

9 Comments:

Blogger PRMami said...

It's funny hw both kids have the same name AND LTW I would be very confused ack!

Good for Ben that he reached his LTW yay!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Bubbs said...

Wow - great update. Poor Benjamin just wants his own kid...poor Ben...

LOL - two with the same name, that is too funny!!!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Man 2 Elises how confusing. I mean really, what are the chances of that?

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Heather/Simaholic said...

The two Elise thing must be driving you nuts. It was drive me crazy. And so close in age too!

5:08 PM  
Blogger ruby said...

Too funny, so blonde Elise gets 2 crushes and brunette Else gets none. Shame really. Elise should share guys with Elise! *g*
WTG Ben congrats on LTW/TOC, sure hope he gets abducted and soon!
LOL Big Bro is watchin.. too funny

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Major confusion with the 2 Elises. Wow great job and lots of typical teen romance.

Queenofsimtopia

9:04 PM  
Blogger Infinity-Nevermore said...

Even though I'm used to only commenting when I've caught up, I had to ask: How the heck did you get that painting? Because that looks suspiciously like a Robbins from Prosperity Falls.

10:39 PM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

You are right! That is Quavi Robbins. I simply took a game photo, cropped and resized it to fit a canvas, and put it in the 'paintings' folder in the Fellowship hood. So, when a Sim began to paint a 'custom painting', the game opened choices from the paintings folder. I chose Quavi. :)

5:36 AM  
Blogger Layla Sims said...

Good eye, Infinity. I was wondering who that was. It looked like Ben but not quite, if you know what I mean.

Great episode. Can't wait to see who gets to come & stay at home.

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home