Prosperity Fellowship

Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group. This blog is my rendition of what I do to the families.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Round 3: The Romas


Round 3: The Romas
(or)
Takin' Control


Howdy. The last visit to the Roma lot saw the death of Howie Busto. Apparently his needs were really low, being that he perished because he spent so long shopping the Roma ticket machine at their home business. Guido and Carmine grew up well, and the home business continued to make an income for the family. Donatella and Guido left for University, leaving Carmine alone in the house to run the business and study.




I have to say, with only one teen in the house the lot went really fast, and I didn't take alot of pictures. Carmine pretty much skilled and ate, and did homework. I did refer to my marriage list and realized I had hooked up Carmine and Ariana Rosada for the future. heh.




Time to get that little gal over to the Roma house. The relationship wasn't high enough for going steady. Carmine had to romance her for a while and make a coupla calls.




Then the day came on Wedenesday that they were good enough friends Carmine was able to get his first kiss, and thus set him up to keep great aspiration going so he could skill.




Whoops! Carmine and Airana had NO bolts. Well, time to try to fix that. Carmine downs his Re-Nu-U-Porta Chug choosing Custom hair and fitness for his likes. He manages one bolt with her. Next time I play her she will take hers as well and hopefully I can nudge this into the two bolt range.




Carmine started getting alot fo complaints around the business 'cuz of his sloppiness. He hates to clean. So he hired Lucy to help him out. He was getting a very nice income from the poker table.




Sunday night came and Carmine closed the business. It was a level 8, and only needed one more star to make it a 9. It had provided over ยง20,000 in income for the Roma Family. In order for Carmine to attend Uni, he could not be tied to it. So buh-bye poker table business.




The round ends with Carmine stuffing his backpack with everything from the house to take to Uni. I am still debating on whether or not to have Carmine buy it back in the future. It was very small. Maybe I will just keep it for another starter home for someone else. The Roma house is now empty.


POINTS this round: NONE

5 Comments:

Blogger Bubbs said...

Oh wow...goodbye Roma house. Kind of sad, don't you think???

Good update. :)

2:46 PM  
Blogger Alexis said...

Awww, didn't Carmine get lonely withouth is siblings? I hope he and Ariana are happy together!

5:41 PM  
Blogger QueenofSimtopia said...

That would be kind of freaky for a teen. I kind of feel sorry for him having to live all bye himself. He didn't seem to mind too much though...

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roma- It's sort of sad to see the Roma house empty. I can't imagine having to live my teen years alone. At least he gets to go off and be with people again. I had a hard time finding a love for Ariana Rosada (as a townie) in my hood, don't know why. Most her other sisters were easy to set up.

Rachel

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Heather/Simaholic said...

Wow and empty Roma house. I feel kind of bad for Carmine having to be alone as a teenager. I guess that shows a lot about his character to have pulled it off.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home