Prosperity Fellowship

Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group. This blog is my rendition of what I do to the families.

Sunday, June 18, 2006


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

University



Heh. The first thing I noticed whilst I was so carefully placing the Fellowship Teens into dorms and houses at Académie La Tour, is that Bruce Norwood didn't have a face in the Student Preview screen. See that little blue dot where his head was supposed to be? Did this mean he didn't have any brains? Who knows. My next thought was to see if he continued life as the Invisible Man at Uni. I immediatly began thinking of all kinds of storylines to go with this. I was sorta hopin'.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OK here he is getting out of the taxi. Still no head. I thought YESS!!! But then.. *sigh* when he transformed to YA he got his head back. :( That was about the biggest peice of drama at Uni for the Fellowship kids. Anyhow my intentions was to put 14 kids striaght through 4 years of Uni, but I just couldn't do it. I had just finished up putting 23 kids through a year of Uni in
Prosperity Falls, and I was in no mood to play excessive Uni. So I only did a year here for the Fellowship YA's.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Arlight, the first house on the Uni playlist is Hans Schurzenjager and James Jenkins. Hans is a Knowlege Sim, and never really struck me as getting excited about anything, kinda like Marshall Upton. Oh wait a minute, the two are best friends. That's right. Anyway, after much consternation and gnashing of teeth, I decided to hook Hans and Amethyst Rosada together. They had had a small run in back in the hood and really didn't get along very well. But they ended up having one bolt. They can work with that. Looks like Hans took fashion tips from
Howie in the pink tux department.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Han's roomate is James Jenkins. I have decided that James and Ryan Potts are not going to get married just because they are Romance Sims and Fellowship is starting out quite heavily populated to begien with. The only way they will have kids is if they happen to get abducted. I can see that happening for James bein' that his step grand daddy Craig has been
abducted twice...James is gonna go live back at the Jenkins homestead when he graduates. Here you see him hitting up the Romance Sim from OFB. It is escaping me right now what her last nime is. She and James had never met before, he just saw her in the park and asked for a date, and she agreed. Those two are such floosies.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Next is the home of double Pop Sims Hedwig Busto and Charles Profitt. I was worried about Charles back in the hood. He acted like a bumbling nerd...a Knowledge Sim wanna be, but under Hedwig's tutealege, he is comin' around to the Popular way of life. Hedwig was the first one in Uni of the Fellowship YA's to be abducted into the Secret Society, and the first one to obtain Big Sim On Campus! Yay for Hedwig! Charles was so grateful to the gentically challenged Hedwig, he gave her an engagement ring. It wouldn't surprise me if she also founded the Greek House.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Rosada Sisters Aquamarine and Amethyst holed up in the five room dorm along with Miles Upton. Miles and Aqua have two bolts. How sweet. I did give Aquamarine a very nice make over, but alas, no pictures. Uni was a blur for me. I had to fight to stay awake.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And again, Hans Schurzenjager asking Amethyst to marry him. You can get a better look at Han's face in this pic. Yay to the creator of Hans. He is looking more and more like Johnny Depp every day. I definetly want his genes spread around.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh and take note of this girl. She is a Downtownie that was turned into a Vampire when Aqua, Amethyst and Miles went downtown to buy new gowns for the girls. I didn't see the Grand Vampire come on the lot, nor did I see him bite this townie. It was such fun though discovering her.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ah. As soon as I opened the next lot, Esmond Kirkendall had a want to become a Vampire, and to talk to Brittany. Well, okay. She was a customer of his back at his home poker venue before her Vampire days. He got busy and called her up continually every day until finally one day she agreed to come over and spend time with him. Esmond tells Brittany all about the Aliens that
abducted Craig Benson-Jenkins.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Woo-Hoo! Dancin' In The Street! Brittany agreed to a home date with Esmond. I am likin' this couple more and more all the time.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Esmond never got a chance for romance, dating and kissing back in the hood because of raising his siblings Temperance Jacquan and Darcy. Yep, he is just getting his first kiss as a YA. Thanks Brittany! Erm, when Vampires kiss do the teeth poke your lips???


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These two go on a downtown date to where else but the Crypt-O-Night Club, Brittany's favorite hangout. This is where they finally fell in love after taking a quick spin on the Dance-O-Sphere. They have two bolts. She started showing wants there to bite Esmond, but she never took the initiative. I was sorta hopin' for it.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Esmond congratulates Brittany on becoming a Vampire. :) "Oh honey, you are so gorgeous as a Vampire, can you make me one too? Huh? Please?" Somehow I see that in his future.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here his love is just pouring out for his Vampire girlfriend. Oh well, maybe the bite will come next Uni round.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We all know who the chick is, The Diva. That is, the one in the black dress. Ryan Potts met her as a teen and they became very good friends. As soon as he became a YA, she called him on the phone the first day whining about the fact it had been so long since she had heard from him. He finally agreed to meet her in the park for a quick date. She wanted to have her picture taken with him and everything. Well, Crumplebottom had a thing or two to say about that, Diva got beaten twice with the pocketbook. I reckon Ryan was worth it because she keeps calling him. They have had several dream dates, and she has yet to leave him a present.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ryan, your sugar momma will write you a love letter, but she really needs to SHOW THE YOU MONEY...where is the presents??? Smelly letters don't mean a thang.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh looky here. Brandi "The Ice Princess" Jenkins is hugging a male with much intensity. Aww...there is adoration in her eyes. Who has finally caught her attention?? Who is loving her straight through her snooty attitude????


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ah. It's none other than Bruce "Faceless" Norwood. He met her right at the end of the
Norwood round back in the hood after I had groomed him to marry off to Meadow Thayer. Well, the meeting didn't really surprise me, Brandi had been showing up at every lot where there were eligible teen males to pick from. I couldn't help but notice they had two bolts goin' on..whereas Bruce only had one with Meadow. Yep, Bruce got a make over. After losing the hat and growing a beard, they became a three bolt couple after Brandi drank her Re-Nu-You-Porta-Chug.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was inevitable. Yeah. Guido Roma is their roomate...I know..no picture. Like I said, I nearly slept through this round of Uni. I was frothing at the mouth to get back to a hood. Any hood.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Of course, Donatella Roma and Risto Cooprider shacked up together, and got engaged. The dream couple of Fellowship I. :) It seems these two are party animals in disguise, they constantly wanna party. What fun!

Apparently the matchmaker isn't exempt from the attentions of the Grand Vampire. The same night Brittany Jayaplan got bitten so did the date lady. Look at her getting bitten! :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



POINTS this round = All YA's got into SS = 25 points.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bubbs said...

Got to love Uni rounds. I like your couples you matched up.

1:43 PM  
Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

HAHAHA, the matchmaker got zapped!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Simaholic said...

OMG! I had no idea the matchmaker could become a vampire! That is interesting.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Alexis said...

I didn't know the matchmaker could get made a vampire either! What will happen if you call her during the day now? Are there 2, so the one who isn't a vampire will come or can you not get blind dates during the day anymore? Hmmm...I'm trying to put 14 kids through uni in my fellowhship 1 right now too...ugh.

11:51 PM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

I haven't tried calling the matchmaker since this one got bitten...I will try it though just to see what happens..during the day and the night.

5:25 AM  
Blogger QueenofSimtopia said...

I have never seen or had a simmie become a vampire so, congrats! Especially on the matchmaker... hmmm wonder what's gonna happen with that!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home