Prosperity Fellowship

Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group. This blog is my rendition of what I do to the families.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Round 2: The Potts


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Title: Round 2: The Potts




Well, we begin round two with Alexandria Potts cheering her brood on for bringing home good grades. Looks like a couple of the Potts kids have brought home extras on the bus. Look, there is Moira and Craig Jenkins' boy Jonah, and Corky and Holden Corcoran's girl Chardé. Having so many bodies in the house has made Alexandria realize she isn't bringing in the cash fast enough to get a bigger place. She goes in pursuit of a man. She finds a townie in town, Adrian Chalmers. In the meantime whilst she is romancing Adrian and trying to convince him that he really does want to marry her 5 kids in tow, the kids begin to grow up.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Luke rolls Family. His LTW is to become a Captain Hero. At last a Family Sim that doesn't have an X-number of kids want in Fellowship. This is doable.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Logan rolls Romance. His LTW is to become a Hall of Famer. YESSS! Not an X-number of woo-hoos or loves. Very doable!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Standing in this out of sequence picture.... (house remodled using Adrian's money) Lilly rolled Romance. Her LTW is to be a Celebrity Chef. YESSSSSS!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


BOOOO! HISSSSS! Lydia rolled Pleasure with a want for 50 First Dates. NOT DOABLE...don't think I can do such a needy and time consuming want...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Yep, we all know what this means. Alexandria really gave me the bottom of the barrel as far as aspirations go for her kids. Out of her five kids there are: 1 Family Sim, 3 Romance Sims, and the 1 Pleasure Sim. That was too much. I decided to try my first Grilled Cheese Sim.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Well, Adrian and Alexandria finally get married. Yeah. You know this Townie. I had Alexandria marry him 'cuz I knew he was a Family Sim, and he probably wouldn't mind all the kids too much. I had no idea what kind of money he would bring, what kind of job he had, or what kind of money he would bring. He brought $9,000, nothing in the back pack and had an elder's job in criminal. That is OK...the Potts family got a second floor on the house and all new walls/carpet. Also added two more bathrooms. Very needed with all the people in this family!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Next, Ryan tried find a love as well. He tried impressing The Diva and then someone more his own age.... Fortune Sim Brigid Rosada. PSST! Between you and me, it will probably be Brigid. These two seemed to talk and chat easily. Right away when Ryan went outside to greet Brigid, she appreciated him and he loved it. I mean, what guy doesn't like to be appreciated?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Then he tried to chat with Family Sim Brandi Jenkins. Ms. Ice Princess was a no go. She didn't find one redeeming quality in Ryan.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Ryan: "Geesh! Look how good looking I am? What girl wouldn't want me? Of course they all do! Brandi must have scales on her eye to not see what a peice of eye candy I am!" Lydia: "Oh shut up Ryan. Hey, do you wanna Grill Cheese with me? Huh?"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Well, you know what they say. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Adrian pusing a baby carriage....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


In the meantime Adrian gets a big promotion and raise with this Elder Job. He is now an Elder Job Pickpocket and brings home a whopping $110 a day. :) Every simoleon helps when there are so many Sims in the house.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Woah! Looks like Alexandria will have to waddle around for a while. Her baby won't be born until next round! Ryan has left for University, and Alexandria did make it up to Resident in the Medical Career Field. Her LTW is to Become Chief of Staff. Looks like she will make it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

POINTS this round: One new Sim - Adrian = 1 point

6 Comments:

Blogger Bubbs said...

Ms. Ice Princess was a no go.

LMAO - great update. It is strange to see them with different hair & clothes. :)

9:24 PM  
Blogger Rainne said...

Yay for babies!!! ^_^ Most of my points come from population explosions too.

Being bored with everything else I have going so far, I've decided to officially restart the Fellowship! Go me! ^_^

9:30 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Yay! Congrats on getting the kids all grown up... almost. My Potts are still toddlers. I mean, everyone except Alexandria. XD

8:05 AM  
Blogger Alexis said...

Great job Wen! My Potts kids just turned to teens too, and Brigid likes Logan in my game too. Unfortunately, she's slated for someone else. I have yet to try a grilled cheese sim...not sure I want to. Good luck with Lydia and getting her nice and fat with all those sandwiches!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Simaholic said...

Wow, great looking bunch of kids. You did pretty good on the LTW wants too. 3 out of 4 isn't too bad.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Great update as always!

BTW the 50 first dates actually isn't as hard as a person would think. I just did it in my Pop. Reduction Challenge. Since they don't have to be great dates, I just called the Match Maker over and over. The YA got to Plat. in her Junior year of college and she only had 5 before starting college because I didn't think of the MM option.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home