Prosperity Fellowship

Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group. This blog is my rendition of what I do to the families.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Round 1: The Uptons


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Title: Round 1: The Uptons



What can I say, except Marshall Upton is one hot stud. He proved to me time and again during the week in his house he has what it takes to make the women go gaa-gaa. Here Beulah Norwood takes a break from her welcome wagon duties to peek at Marshall in the shower.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here he is gettin' it on with Mamma J Yessam. In reward and thanks, Mamma J brings Marshall and Miles the 12th Century Song Dynasty Vace valued at $4,000. They immediately sell if for some much needed cash, as they only had $64 after purchasing their house.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No huggy body kissy face pictures with Layce Cooprider, but here she is leaving the big screen TV as a thanks to Marshall for the good time. Miles begged Grandpa Marshall to keep that, so they did. On a different night Layce left the Florid Font valued at $5,800. They sold that and upgraded the kitchen and bought a cheap car to keep Miles happy. Marshall also bought the Mission style bed to woo all the women in his life in

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

By this time, Marshall was spinning up wants to get married. *sigh*. I felt bad for him, but I didn't want to marry him off to *cough* any old ladies....as he had great baby makin' material in him. Didn't want that to go to waste.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Poor guy, he is starting to get confused in his old age. So I sent him to the park to look for a wife. Can you guess who he thinks is really hot? She is one of the original Maxis Sims.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'll leave you to ponder that for ohhh....about a second. Here is Miles getting his first kiss from Aquamarine Rosada. Oh? What is this I see? Two family Sims? My favorite kind. Hehehe Looks like another match has struck in Fellowship.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They make a really cute couple. Mr. and Mrs. Miles Upton. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Marshall has to have a shotgun wedding. Miles insisted his old grandpa do Marisa Bennett right. She actually has one preggo bump here but you can't see it very well. She is rubbin' her baby belly under the wedding arch. Her LTW is to be a Hall of Famer, so she quit her job as a Hostess. She is currently working as a Mascot.

Doesn't Marisa clean up well? I thought she turned out pretty nice. I have never played her before so this is really a bit of fun for me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Remembering his days of flower power and free love back in the 60's when Marshall was a young man, he gave his new daughter a very hippy name. Her name is Ocean. Until next time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


POINTS this round: 2 new Sims - Ocean and Marisa = 2 points. YEAH!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger PRMami said...

I love Marissa's earrings where did you get it oh and I found the hairstyle on Nerissa that you asked about here's the link:
http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=101133

Most of my hairstyles come from there ;)

Marshall is a hidden Romeo LOL I haven't played his house yet ( that's for next week) but I look forward to it

Vilma/PRMami

8:56 AM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

OOh thanks for the Link. I will go check it out. I got the hoop earrings from TSR quite a while ago, I think before Christmas. If you don't have a subscription, you might keep an eye out in their freebies section to see if they ever come up.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Bubbs said...

but I didn't want to marry him off to *cough* any old ladies....as he had great baby makin' material in him. Didn't want that to go to waste.

lmao - this was a great one!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Alexis said...

Loved it! Go Marshall, passing on those genes! Miles and Aquamarine will be lovely together I'm sure.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Aquamarine and Bruce Norwood are much cuter together... although Miles is cute too.

Well done for passing on genes Marshall. Ocean looks like a little cutie - and her mum isn't bad either.

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home