Prosperity Fellowship

Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group. This blog is my rendition of what I do to the families.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Round 1: The Profitts


Image hosting by Photobucket

Title: Round 1, The Profitts




Craig wasted no time making friends. Hmm...do I smell a future match here? These two seemed to get along great.



Bob didn't waste any time either. He seems to think Dagmar is really hot! But being that Bob is a romance Sim, there won't be any nuptials for him in the future. But...that doesn't mean there will be no babies for Bob. His mother Susan wants 6 grandchildren. That means Bob needs three more kids. That is doable.



Sandra and Hilda Schurzenjager took turns kicking this flamingo three times. Sandra kept putting it back up, Hilda would kick it. Then Sandra took her turn. How funny!


Baby Michael grew up to child on Wednesday. He and his brother Craig enjoy a few bubbles before going to school.



I think Charles is a Knowledge Sim Wannabe. He was constantly hiding his nose in books and playing chess. I finally sent him downtown to meet some people but he messed that up. Gawd. I think he will reroll in Uni. Maybe he will get Knowledge Sim. Erm...do I see pointed ears sticking out of that haircut?



Oh look.... *batting eyes innocently* Bob has met the mother of his future childen. Corky wants to have 6 granchildren like Bob's mother Susan. Hehehe She is talking to Bob about one of his favorite subjects! She's got his attention!



Craig rolled Romance on Sunday night. He doesn't have one of those wild LTW's like 20 Loves. He wants to be a Professional Party Guest. Doable. His Grandma Susan is horrified at his choice of Aspriation.



And finally, Bob the Mascot. Bob wants to be a Hall of Famer. Well, he has had a poor start. He got up to Rookie, and lost his job. He managed to get the Athletic track back the next day.

POINTS this LOT: None. lol

6 Comments:

Blogger Bubbs said...

I just hope Corky doesn't want to marry Bob. Another Romance sim? lol

9:19 PM  
Blogger Alexis said...

Heh, great start to this family. I think I'm going to reroll Charles at uni too. My Bob will marry and have three more kid, looks like yours will just have kids *LOL*

10:18 PM  
Blogger DesignDiva said...

The Fellowship neighborhood is downloading on my computer right now. I can't wait to see all the families there are! Thanks for making it avaliable for download. I will keep up with this story line as well.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Katie said...

Erm, DesignDiva is acutally me, it did a weird login thing. So, future reference, DesignDiva=Katie.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Simaholic said...

I love the blowing bubbles that children can do now! I crack up every time they drink the bubble stuff, LOL!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

Charles is the anti-popularity sim isn't he?

This was a great start to the family. I didn't grow up most of the kids on Sunday night - but I hope I don't get hundreds of those Romance sims.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home