Prosperity Fellowship

Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group. This blog is my rendition of what I do to the families.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Round 1: The Potts


Image hosting by Photobucket

TITLE: Round 1: The Potts



Gad....I didn't have any different problems then any of the other players who are doing Fellowship have had. It literally wore me out. I decided to try a different strategy and get Alexandria a job, and to keep a nanny as much as possible. Even though her LTW is to be Chief of Staff, she got a job in the military as the beginning pay of $350 a day was pretty good. She would need the cash. She had to hire a nanny by 9 pm Monday night so she could sleep.


Image hosting by Photobucket

This nanny didn't do much cleaning. So all these bottles got deleted. :) I had nightmares that Alexandria would get eaten by flies. I am not the only one who had nightmares.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Poor poor Alexandria. Even though she was workin' her butt off to keep help, she still lacked so badly for personal care. She worked so much she didn't get a chance to go husband hunting.

Wednesday 6 pm finally came and all the rugrats grew up. It wasn't too soon for me.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Here is a picture of some more Family Fun Stuff pajamas. Lydia models them nicely.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I think Luke is the cutest of all the kids. He did get a new hairstyle and some face paint. Darn it...I didn't get a close up of that.

Image hosting by Photobucket

The blue gown again from Family Fun Stuff.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Another set of pajamas from FFS.

Image hosting by Photobucket

The kids didn't seem to have a problem keeping up fun to do their homework. With the "KidzTube" channel on TV and a flamingo in the yard, things went pretty smooth after Wednesday. Alexandria actully worked herself up to a good mood!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday night brought Ryan's birthday. He rolled Romance. Ugh. Didn't get his LTW...wanted to get the heck outta that lot. Everybody went to bed, and woke up bright and early Monday. Ryan called for scholarships...one big one...the Scholar's grant. Yay for you, Ryan! And that is where we leave the Potts.

POINTS this round: NONE. No wonder. :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Alexis said...

You handled this lot well--it was the one I rolled and the most difficult for me. Good idea getting Alexandria a job and having her work to pay the help. I agree that Luke is adorable, but I think Lydia is a close second.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Bubbs said...

Great job with this family. They were a challenge. :)

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Katie said...

Wow. I could not have handled them. Nice job, and congratulations on coming out alive! They are adorable children. That minefield of diapers and bottles is going to give me a nightmare too! Have fun.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Simaholic said...

Great job getting through this one. At least now the kids are older it should be smoother sailing for these guys.

10:55 AM  
Blogger PRMami said...

All I can say is wow - I do not look forward to this family when they get their turn.
I just started the Fellowship and added 2 Cas families that I rolled plus included the Larson Twins and the Gieke guy from the family bin . I'm just on my 1st family and so far round 1 is going well with them . but Oy the Potts, The Romas and the Rosadas got me nervous when it's time to play them. I hope to get a new blog started just for this neighborhood.

Vilma/PRMami
http://prmami.blogsome.com/

8:48 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Such insanity, reminds me of the Toddlermania challenge! Loved the start of the Fellowship! Even without a "story" it was really amusing. Maybe someday when I finish my 8 million other challenges, I'll try the Fellowship.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Gah, that is a lot of bottles. I swear that all the nany does is feed the kids.

You seem to have done well though - I like the FFS PJs.

And another Romance sim...

1:33 AM  
Blogger ciyrose said...

I know you aren't technically playing anymore, but I wanted to read what you had done. So far it's really interesting. This family is giving me nightmares thinking about playing them. The Brandts were hard enough with an elder and adult with the child and 4 toddlers....one that is just the mom is going to be really tough. I had a nanny there almost 24-7 until the toddlers grew up. I'm amazed they all grew up well. lol

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home