Prosperity Fellowship

Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group. This blog is my rendition of what I do to the families.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Round 1: The Jenkinses


Image hosting by Photobucket

Title: Round 1: The Jenkinses



Image hosting by Photobucket

I played the lot for about 1.5 days, and I realized Moira needed a love in her life. So she went to my favorite downtown location, The Sights and Sounds Sculpture Park. When she scoped the room, she thought Marshall Upton was really hot....but I said NO....so we went with the second choice, Craig Benson.

Image hosting by Photobucket

It only took until Thursday the two were close enough I could get Moira to propose engagement to Craig, and he moved in. Craig brought $8,000 to the house, and nothing in his backpack. He has a job in the military as a Junior Officer. Gad...what a loose old lady. Well, you know what these two just did. *wink wink* Found out Craig is a Family Sim, with an LTW of Marry Off Six Kids. Sooo....ok. That meant adoption.

The next day, the two gussied themselves up in their best clothes and got married.

Image hosting by Photobucket

As soon as the nuptials were over, Craig called for a child. That was on Friday. He decided on an infant. Meet Janie Jenkins.


Image hosting by Photobucket

She is light skinned with red hair, like James. BTW, we will ge around to him in a minute. Craig was so excited to have a baby, he immediately called out for another one. That was Saturday. As is happens....it always does.....that night Craig gets abducted.

Image hosting by Photobucket

When it rains it pours. My game is really liking abductions now, apparently. Prosperity Falls has had lots of them too. Moira was so excited about the abduction, she hopped out of the bathtub to watch it.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Okay. Since Craig and Moira had a baby in the house, and another one on the way, they opted for a child this time when the Social Worker came to bring Craig his second child. Meet Brandi. She has the same exact coloring Craig has, right down to eye color. She is a very pretty girl.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Another picture of Brandi.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Now then. That leaves Moira and Craig with a child, a baby and one on the way. There is James, Moira's grandson, the Romance Sim. He was dragging his tongue around in the dirt so much wanting a kiss. So Donetella came over and stayed the evening. Now....I really didn't want these two together. I had thought in the future I would let James catch Donatella with somebody else, or vice versa. Well, I didn't have to wait long. The day after this kiss, Risto Cooprider called up James with the old "You had such a great time with my friend Donatella, how about we go downtown?" thing. James accepted.

When the boys piled out of the cab at Sims Gone Wired, Donatella got out too. YAY! James influenced Risto to hug Donatella. It was instant red hearts for both Donatella and Risto. But James didn't get upset. So, James influenced Risto to kiss Donatella. That did it. James and Donatella were no longer an item. She left the lot with Risto, and left James standing there by himself.

Image hosting by Photobucket

So that is where we leave the Jenkinses. Moira, Craig, James, Brandi, Janie, and Little X. :) I know this picture is of the Bustos. The night Moira went looking for a husband at the park, these two showed up. This made such a great pic I had to snap it. :)

POINTS this round: Three new sims - Craig, Janie, and Brandi = 3 points.

6 Comments:

Blogger Alexis said...

Donatella gave a few of my teen boys their first kiss, but her soul mate is Risto IMO. They look absolutely adorable together!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Bubbs said...

Got to love James and his romance loving ways. LOL at setting up Donatella and Risto. Looks like kids are coming to this family. :)

8:44 AM  
Blogger Simaholic said...

YAY! For the abduction! That will help Craig get to his six kids. Don't forget the dance sphere for more alien children ;o)

10:53 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

Donatella and Risto just look right together - even James knows that. Although I was laughing that he was setting his own girlfriend up with someone else.

W00T for abduction - I want to get someone abducted... I just don't know who...

1:30 AM  
Blogger Alexis said...

I was just browsing through your updates again, and I noticed that your Craig looks exactly like my Cooper in my 'hood. My Cooper married Alexandria Potts and he is a family sim with the same LTW as your Craig.

In my game Cooper came with a family tree and shows him as the sibling to three other people (one NPC and 2 townies and the mother of Lisa Ramirez from Bluewater Village). Does your Craig have a family tree?

5:22 PM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

Wow Alexis that is interesting! My Craig didn't come with a family tree! :( I feel gypped! lol

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home