Prosperity Fellowship

Prosperity Fellowship is a joint effort by the members of the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group. This blog is my rendition of what I do to the families.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Beginning, The Introduction


Image hosting by Photobucket


Title: The Introduction


Where do I begin? The PC game, TheSims2. Homes, lots, Sims, neighborhoods. Shopping. Dating. Procreating.
Here we are with another Prosperity Challenge. The Fellowship is a combination effort by the group members of the Prosperity Yahoo Group. 13 families were made, a neighborhood was put together. Our plan is to compare notes as to what we, as players, do with each family respectively, using the PC game, TheSims2. My playing order is

  • The Profitts
  • The Schurzenagers
  • The Rosadas
  • Corky Corcoran
  • The Bustos
  • The Jenkenses
  • The Potts
  • The Yessams
  • The Uptons
  • The Kirkendalls
  • The Norwoods
  • The Romas
  • The Coopriders


Of course, that list will expand as the families branch out and expand. I am in this for the long run. Once I start a challenge, I finish it.

There will be no storyline, thank you....just the facts, ma'am. :) Ohhh...maybe I will post my scores at the end of every round. Maybe not. :)


It would be possible for you to play this neighborhood too! Yes! If you have all the expansion packs through Open For Business, then you can download it and play the same hood. See the links list to the left for download location. If you do decide to play Fellowship, and if you do decide to blog it, leave a comment right here for me, telling me the location of your blog. I will post a link to it from here so everyone will know you are "Fellowshipping" with us! Yes! How fun is that?

Now. Some of these families are a little 'difficult' to say the least. I won't let the cat out of the bag. But for hints on how to play these families, please feel free to join the Prosperity Challenge Yahoo Group. We are there to help you will all kinds of advice, and to dispense our wise knowlege.

Looking for a real Sims2 Challenge???? Look no further. You found it! Come on...download it. You know you want to.......I dare you!

Image hosting by Photobucket



4 Comments:

Blogger QueenofSimtopia said...

looks great! Are you still gonna keep up with your other prosperity challenge families? Oh and could yo please post some pics of what the original sims in Prosperity Fellowship look like! Thanx

7:53 PM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

OH yes! I am going to keep up with Prosperity Falls. I am going to play each hood every other week. Original pics of the families are on their respective stories. :) I plan to pull and updated pic of them each new round from the neighborhood screen.

5:38 AM  
Blogger QueenofSimtopia said...

Thanx!

5:24 PM  
Blogger QueenofSimtopia said...

I have created a fellowship blog, http://prosperity2-fellowship.blogspot.com

So, down to business...

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home